- Cheerleading- I was a cheerleader for all three years of middle school. Cheer made me realize what’s like to be part of a team.
- Karate- I participated in Karate for two years. This activity improved my motivation and resilience skills at an early age.
- Yearbook club- In the 7th grade I participated in the year book club. In this club my specific job was the organizer.
- Dance- My whole life I have been a dancer. I have taken Tap, Ballet, Hip-Hop, African, Tumbling, and Praise. These classes improved my structure and resilience skills
- Cooking- My close friend and I took a 5-day coking class together, and learn some incredible new recipes.